Buying a car now days is not a big deal, but to buy car frequently or afford its maintenance is quite expensive, so it is better to take care of your car, so that you don’t need to take your car to the mechanic frequently. Here is a car care guide, which can be quite helpful to those who wants their car long lasting by performance and looks too.
Here are some of things if you take care of then you can get a car long lasting, well performing and well looking. First of all you need to know about oil change. It is quite important because engine is the most important part of your car, if it is not well performing then you can’t get a well performing car. Don’t skip oil change, and don’t change oil until your car doesn’t require it. You can change oil after every 7,500 miles or even more. It is the minimum limit of oil change but you can exceed it a bit more.
Paint chips are common problem in everyone’s car, but if you don’t fix them on time they can grow in big ones those can’t be repaired at home as you will have to take your car to the garage. Your paint needs to be shiny and new for this you don’t have to paint your car frequent, only waxing can do this. You need to wax your car at least once a year, or if you want to increase it then twice a year would be enough.
Last 10 posts by admin
- What You Would Like To Learn About Payday Loans - October 26th, 2013
- How to Replace Excavator Rubber Tracks? - August 23rd, 2013
- An Article on the Auto Sales and Auto Service for You! - January 14th, 2013
- The Kind of Turbo Parts to Have at turbochargerpros.com - November 21st, 2012
- All Your Need for a Defective kind of Cylinder Head - November 12th, 2012
- Compulsory Vehicle Insurance Market - November 11th, 2012
- Leading Quality for Oxygen Sensors - November 8th, 2012
- The Best Use of Range Rover Shocks - October 18th, 2012
- Buy Auto Parts that are Necessary - October 18th, 2012
- Getting Best Car Deals - September 25th, 2012
3 Responses to “Basic Car Care Guide”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.